- South-Kazakhstan region
- It is expected
- Sectors of the exhibition
- State program of residential construction
- Investment activity
- Official Support
- The Advertising Campaign
- Special Events
- Как Вы можете принять участие в выставке ShymkentBuild 2009
- Territory – 117,3 thousand km²
- Population of the region – 2,3 million people
- Regional center – Shymkent City
- Population of the regional center – 543,2 thousand people
The volume of the industrial production in 2007 was 169271,5 million tenge that is by 5% more in comparison with 2006. For January-December 2007 the volumes of investment in the industry were 49161,2 million tenge that is by 10,9% higher of the level of 2006.
For the period of 2007 the volumes of investment in the construction were 1270,7 million tenge.
The volume of construction works (services) for 2007 was 40813 million tenge that is by 0,2% more of the level 2006.
In 6 districts the volume of construction works exceeded a level of 2006. At that, a considerable growth of volumes was highlighted in Tyulkubas district (by 3,2 times) and in Kentau (by 2,3 times).
For the current year in the region there put into operation 6,826 buildings with the total square 937,5 thousand sq.m., including of residential purpose – accordingly 6541 units and 815,8 thousand sq. m.
In 2007 for the residential construction there were allocated 18689,2 million tenge of investments that was 99,5% of a level of 2006.
Enterprises and organizations of all forms of ownership and population constructed 7215 new apartments with the total square 815,8 thousand sq. meters that was 87,8% in comparison with 2006. 88,7% of introduced residence has been built up at the expense of population.
In 2008-2010 in the South-Kazakhstan region it is planned to construct 3,9 million square meters of residence. In 2008 there will be erected 1,2 million square meters.
:: It is expected
- More than 100 companies from 10 countries of the world
- 6000 visitors-specialists of Shymkent and South Kazakhstan region, big cities of Kazakhstan, as well as border states.
- The area of exhibition ShynkentBuild2009 will be 1,000 square meters.
:: Sectors of the exhibition Build
- Build electric
- Building materials and equipment
- Interiors finishes
- Interior doors
- Water supply
- Baths, saunas, pools
Windows, Doors & Facades
- Window technologies
- Glass technologies
- Aluminium technologies
- Facades & architecture
- Gates & automatation
- Doors & locks, accessories
:: State program of residential construction
- In Kazakhstan there adopted the second State Program of Residential Construction; by planned volumes of construction of residence exceeding the first one, which is oriented for 2008-2010.
- According to the preliminary data, for its implementation it will be required in total $2,4 billion (US dollars) (the current rate is $125,56/$1) governmental funds including in 2008 - $878,5 million (US dollars), in 2009 - $818,7 million (US dollars), and in 2010 - $698,5 million (US dollars).
- As a result of implementation of a new program, with an annual rate of growth of putting into operation of the residential houses over the three years there will be constructed about 26,1 million square meters of the total square of residence.
- At that, there will be constructed 2,1 million square meters of the accessible residence, including: in 2008 – 0,86 million square meters, in 2009 – 0,73 million square meters, in 2010 – 0,51 million square meters.
- Along with this, there will be constructed 17,1 million square meters of the individual residential houses, including: in 2008 – 5,3 million square meters, in 2009 – 5,6 million square meters, in 2010 – 6,2 million square meters.
:: Investment activity
According to the Government’s estimation, rates of growth of economy of Kazakhstan in 2008 will be not less than 5-7%. Ratios of the economical development in the current year testify to the strong positions of Kazakhstan: over 9 months of the current year, a real growth of GDP was 109,7%.
:: Official Support
The Committee for Construction and Housing Utilities of Kazakhstan’s Ministry of Industry and Trade South-Kazakhstan region Akimat
:: The Advertising Campaign
- In the course of the exhibition – advertising and announcements in leading specialised media in order to cover the professional target audience as much as possible
- Several stages of direct mail delivery according to the professional database which includes all leading companies of this sector in Kazakhstan and Central Asia
- Advertising on search engines and Internet sites
- Advertising on leading radio and TV channels
- Outdoor advertising
- A preliminary press conference on the opening of ShymkentBuild 2009
- Personal VIP invitations for ministries, government bodies and embassies
:: Special Events
- The Best Exposition Competition
- Workshops and presentations by companies
:: How you can participate in ShymkentBuild 2009 1. SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE
2. EXHIBITION STAND
3. WORK PLACE AT THE EXHIBITION
4. DISTANT PARTICIPATION:
- PLACING INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR COMPANY ON THE OFFICIAL INTERNET SITE OF THE EXHIBITION;
- AN ADVERTISING MODULE IN THE EXHIBITION CATALOGUE;
- DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR ADVERTISING MATERIALS FROM THE VISITOR REGISTRATION DESK;
- PLACING THE BANNER IN THE EXHIBITION PAVILION;
- PROMOTERS DURING THE EXHIBITION DAYS
5. WORKSHOP/PRESENTATION AT THE EXHIBITION